The 13th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security
- To be included in the conference proceeding, each paper must be registered with the regular payment, i.e. HKD 4900, and the payment must reach us NO LATER THAN October 31, 2017. That is, at least one author of a paper should make the regular registration.
- Regular registration includes Conference Proceeding, Lunch and Tea Breaks (December 17 and 18, 2017, i.e. 2 Days in Main Conference), and Banquet.
- All bank charge should be absorbed by payer.
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded if a written cancellation confirmation is received before November 15,2017 and payment is non-refundable thereafter.
1. The CIS’17 Proceeding has been available in the website. The conference secretariat will send you the access information very soon.
2. To circumvent the possible slow Internet access, the CIS’17 Secretariat has sent the conference program to all conference participants via e-mail.