The 13th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security
International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security (CIS) is a major annual international conference to bring together researchers, engineers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all areas of two crucial fields in information processing: computational intelligence (CI) and information security (IS), to share the experience, exchange and cross-fertilize ideas. In particular,the series of CIS conference provides an ideal platform to explore the potential applications of CI models, algorithms and technologies to IS.
Following the great success of CIS'2005-2016, the 13th conference CIS'2017 serves as a forum for the dissemination of the state-of-the-art research, development, and implementations of systems, technologies and applications in these two broad fields. CIS'2017 will be held at Hong Kong SAR, China on December 15-18, 2017.
Prospective authors are invited to submit high-quality manuscripts written in English.The submission of a paper implies that the paper is original and has not been submitted to elsewhere for possible publication. All submissions will be blindly reviewed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Authors must not reveal any author information in the submitted paper(s), otherwise the paper(s) will be rejected immediately without going through the reviewing process. Authors should use the Latex style files or MS-Word templates to format their papers. The length of a submitted paper should not exceed 5 pages in the two-column format of Conference Publishing Services (CPS). The accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by the CPS, and be further submitted to the indexing companies for possible indexing, including EI and ISTP. For your information, all past CIS'2005-CIS'2016 proceedings have been successfully indexed in either SCI or EI. Details can be found at:
http:// ieeexplore. ieee. org/ xpl /mostRecentIssue .jsp? punumber=7819579.
The high-quality accepted papers, with a significant extension, will be further selected and recommended to the following journals:
(1) Special Issue in International Journal of Sensor Networks (SCI indexed);
(2) Knowledge and Information Systems, an International Journal (SCI indexed);
(3) Special Issue in International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (IJPRAI) (SCI indexed);
(4) Special Issue in International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE is indexed and abstracted by Emerging Science Citation Index (ESCI /Web of Science), SCOPUS, Compendex(EI), DBLP, ACM Digital Library and 10+ others.);
(5) Special Issue in International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (EI indexed);
1. The CIS’17 Proceeding has been available in the website. The conference secretariat will send you the access information very soon.
2. To circumvent the possible slow Internet access, the CIS’17 Secretariat has sent the conference program to all conference participants via e-mail.