The 13th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security
1. Authors who wish to participate in the conference will create documents consisting of a complete description of their ideas and applicable research results in a maximum of 5 pages submitted only in PDF format. Also, the submission of a paper implies that the paper is original and has not been submitted to elsewhere for possible publication.
2. All submissions will be blindly reviewed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Authors must not reveal any author information in the submitted paper(s), otherwise the paper(s) will be rejected immediately without going through the reviewing process.
3. Authors should use the Latex style files or MS-Word templates as follows to format their papers. The length of a submitted paper should not exceed 5 pages in the two-column format. The accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by CPS (http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/home), and be further submitted to the indexing companies for possible indexing, including EI and ISTP.
5. Authors should submit a soft copy of their manuscripts with the pdf format only to the conference via
online submission system: http://188.8.131.52/cis/ .
1. The CIS’17 Proceeding has been available in the website. The conference secretariat will send you the access information very soon.
2. To circumvent the possible slow Internet access, the CIS’17 Secretariat has sent the conference program to all conference participants via e-mail.